Hybrid vs. Indica vs. Sativa
According to the CDC, about 50 million Americans used Marijuana in 2019 alone. It is best for medicinal and recreational use. So, you are not alone; the marijuana community will grow as more states legalize and decriminalize Marijuana. Lucky for you, Marijuana is legal in California. Suppose you are a San Jose resident or tourist. In that case, you can get your quality and preferred marijuana strain from a reliable, licensed, and competent San Jose dispensary to relieve pain, increase your creativity, or relax.
Most importantly, it would be helpful if you understood the difference between common marijuana strains - Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid. Indica increases creativity and concentration, while Sativa calms you down and improves your sleep. A mix of both strains (Hybrid) can get you comprehensive recreational and medical benefits. Here's a quick comparison between various marijuana strains to understand what's best for you.
Indica plants thrive best in distinct physical and climatic conditions, i.e
- Firstly, they thrive in dry climates and regions like the Middle East and North Africa.
- Next, the plants are short and bushy with broad, lush, and dark green leaves.
- Finally, they are perfect for relaxing, especially at night. However, scientists do not recommend it for use during the day because it can make you drowsiness. But still, it can be very relaxing when you consume it at night.
The significant medical benefits of the Indica strain include:
- Indica helps to improve your appetite
- It is also suitable for pain management, particularly muscle pain
- Aside from that, you can use it to manage insomnia
- Indica can also help ease your anxiety
- It also reduces nausea
The most popular Cannabis Indica strains include:
- Hindu Kush
- Northern Lights
- Granddaddy Purple
- Purple Kush
As mentioned earlier, most Indica strains perform best in dry regions. You may not readily find the Indica strain you seek based on location. But, you can check out other available and appropriate Indica strains that work best for you.
The Cannabis Sativa strain has low CBD (cannabidiol) and high THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) - responsible for being "high." The strain also has different physical and ecological characteristics:
- Firstly, the best climate to grow them is in warmer places with high humidity. So, Southeast Asia, South America, and Central America are the ideal places to grow the Sativa strain.
- Secondly, the Sativa plants are tall with thin, light green leaves.
- Finally, they are perfect for daytime use as they keep consumers focused and energized. As such, experts recommend sticking to daytime use and avoiding them during the nighttime. Otherwise, you may get insomnia.
There are other medicinal uses of Sativa like:
- Sativa eases anxiety and depression
- It also reduces headaches
- Aside from that, it can help reduce nausea
- In addition, it can help improve your appetite
- Also, it improves overall focus
There are several Sativa strains. Some of the most common and popular strains include:
- Panama Red
- Lemon Haze
- Jack Herer
- Durban Poison
- Acapulco Gold
- Green Crack
All these Sativa strains have a higher concentration of THC that comes with higher energy. Therefore you should consider using the Sativa strain during the day to stay hyperactive, whether for artistic work or deep focus.
Hybrids are the results of crossing between Cannabis Sativa and Indica strains. The Hybrid could have two or more different strains. In this sense, you can characterize a hybrid by one strain being more dominant or by an even combination of both strains. Also, some of the strains, whether Indica or Sativa, could have different percentages of concentration between CBD and THC. So, each Hybrid has varying effects based on these characteristics.
Some hybrids are more potent than their Sativa or Indica strains, while others are less potent. Therefore, choosing hybrid strains is better if you want something more powerful or less intense than Indica or Sativa strains.
Critical Differences Between Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid
Here are some differences between Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid;
1. Physical Appearance
Indica strains have denser buds and thicker dark green leaves. However, the plants are generally short and bushy-like. The Sativa strains are taller with light green leaves. Also, they have thinner buds than Indica strains. However, hybrids can either be tall, short, or medium. The density of hybrid buds also varies from strain to strain.
2. Chemical Composition
All the strains have THC and CBD with different concentration percentages. For the Cannabis Indica strain, there is a higher CBD than THC. While the Cannabis Sativa has a higher concentration of THC than CBD. As mentioned earlier, CBD is responsible for Marijuana's pharmacological qualities. So, all the medicinal benefits of Marijuana are drawn from the CBD part of any strain. However, the THC part elicits psychoactive qualities and is responsible for the "high" feeling.
Hybrids will have different psychoactive (highness) and medicinal qualities depending on the concentration of CBD and THC on the strain you choose.
3. Conditions for Growth
It's worth mentioning that each strain has perfect ecological conditions for optimum growth. Cannabis Indica strain performs well in dry climates like in the Middle East. However, the Sativa variant grows well in warmer and humid areas like Central America and Southeast Asia. Depending on the variant composition, hybrid strains can perform well in any climate.
Key Similarities Between Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid
The only similarity between all the Indica, Sativa, and hybrid strains is that they all have THC and CBD elements. The only difference comes in the percentage concentration of each of the elements. You can get various Indica, Sativa, and hybrid Marijuana strains from our reputable and licensed dispensary in San Jose. For more details on what strain is best for you and if we offer services in your location, check out our website: https://plpcsanjose.com/. Besides, we offer marijuana products and merchandise like:
- Edibles like cookies, chocolates, and more that are infused with different marijuana strains
- Marijuana smoking and vaping gear. That includes some of the best weed vaporizers.
- Marijuana-infused drins strains.
- Clothes with relatable themes customizable to your preference
- Topical products like oils, roll-ons, and balms
- Tinctures are marijuana extracts designed for sublingual consumption to get you high or treat several disorders like loss of appetite or anxiety.
We also have several deals and offers. You'll be lucky enough to grab these deals if you frequently check what's on offer and best for you. Moreover, we provide delivery and pick-up options depending on the location. You can call us for more inquiries about our services and the areas we serve around San Jose, California, at (408) 456-0420. Alternatively, you can physically check us out at 752 Commercial St., San Jose, CA 95112, between 9 AM and 9 PM.
752 Commercial St San Jose CA 95112,